cojogo

Mechanic

• Member No:1
  • Root Admin
  • 2,000 posts
  • LocationSussex,UK.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

Hello Passengers.
This is basically aimed at those of you that have just arrived back on the Bus after longish absence, and are saying forums are broken etc! as you can't get in some forums..
This is
"NOT" a fault with the forums. take note of the following!
1) You will find you are in a different group. probably "nonactive group".
2) This means your posting rights and access to some forums are restricted.
3) How do you stop being moved to "nonactive" or another lower group. SIMPLE! post, post and post some more.
4) This means proper posting, NOT!! just crap/spam type posting, Say hello again in welcome give use a clue what been doing, in you life.
You will find a couple of PROPER! posts in a forum you can access (Welcome for one!) will unlock forums and move you back as you were before.
5) Regular posting will stop the automated system from moving you to a restrictive group..
IS this new!! some have asked,
Answer "NO it's not" and if you would read the Bus rules etc you would know this.

6) Bus rules also tells you how to reactivate your forum rights..
So again PLEASE read the rules! :Point.left:
So my fellow passengers I hope this will save a lot of pm's etc saying..
It's broke, or why am I not able do so and so!

Just start posting regular say twice a week, picture of your weekend activity's, or your art work, whether it be, Photoshop, or other such software, picture of your paintings, or drawings, or doodles, you get the idea.
Later peeps....
Thanks, cojogo

VERY! Important! This affects us all.

This is Important as it affects every member of the Bus, that has a Photobucket account..Photobucket have just changed their rules/terms of use.. To now rip everyone of us that have FREE! accounts off..

Now go find another FREE! host to move ALL your images to and if been on PB as long as me that is quite a few!.. But I for one am pretty sure when they have a very large removal of account because of this they will delete free accounts regardless..as won't make them money..

YOU! all need to be reading my posting in link below for image hosts that are free.. AND most IMPORTANT of all.. there url's for image post are HTTPS this is very important. so if you have your images on a site that url links are only HTTP we need you to move any image on this site to a image host that uses HTTPS.... after I have sorted all the Bus image links for comps etc.. and my own image links..
I WILL START DELETING any HTTP linked images..That gives time for most people to alter there image links accordingly.
Read all the posts here but especially my #6 post for important info..
https://www.photoshopbus.co.uk/community/topic/4964-new-photobucket-rules-how-they-affect-us-all/#entry46870

Cojogo